Ask Google

Custom Search

How Could Someone Love but not in love?

Written on 5/03/2008 06:16:00 PM by Indah Puspita Rani


Ya... How Could that be?
After years.. many years... Many kind of Relationship I had..
It was wonderful.. Yes It was..

But I always got ILYB *I Love You, But....*


Why my story is sucks?

Why Can't I be loved normally?

Why am I sucks?

Why is it always wrong to be in love?
It's not like that I fall in love every day,,

It has been years,  I mean it years..

Thought everything will be different,
Thought this time, I will be just a normal girl, having a normal story, that I can proud of
But.. No.. It almost just the same..


And when I didn't have any buts,,
Why should the world say 'but'??


Maybe...  I shouldn't love somebody??

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    mungkin bukan in love, tapi (kalo kata friendster) in relationship..

    karena kalo in love kamu ga bakal menanyakan how could, atau but.. in love is: in love!, the way you don't understand why you in love, and why you in love with him bcoz it's just it...!

     

Post a Comment