Ask Google

Custom Search

It's my #1 POST

Written on 8/16/2007 04:24:00 PM by Indah Puspita Rani

Yap.. Correct! It's my first post.

IA made me, yeah!! made this page -NTU students, 3rd year above should know why, hahaha :D -.

I dont know whom is it for. But Just like my address says: enjoying a cup of tea,so that I hope anyone -okay, honestly I dont know who will read my blog, I dont even have a link-friends yet, maybe later- can enjoy their time while reading this blog *later, I haven't had any idea what to write*, just like they usually enjoy a cup of tea in their tea break or even hectic-morning.

-yang lagi nunggu jam pulang kantor, setengah jam lagi.. ;p-

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Reza de Bhro |

    *Satu lagi korban IA*
    Bikin blog sewaktu IA
    Huahuahua....

     
  2. Indah Puspita Rani |

    hehehe...

    blog.. bener menghabiskan waktu banyak..

    pas banget ama IA..

     

Post a Comment