Ask Google

Custom Search

Nothing Can Stop You, Unless...

Written on 11/18/2008 01:43:00 PM by Indah Puspita Rani

I hate to regret. 


I hate to regret about what I have done. 

I hate to regret about what I didn't do, and never get anyway to do it. 

I hate to REGRET.


Well, I am bitch. 

I am doing that for the sake of to confirm myself that I shouldn't regret a thing in my life.

I will do anything for not to regret.

Even the things I should do is BAD, or totally only BITCH do that. 

Even I hate when people do that for others for nothing. 

But I do it for SOMETHING. I just don't want to regret. 


But Today, like it or not. 
I have stop. 

Maybe GOD hate to see me doing those stuffs. 

Sometimes I am scared of myself while I am doing those stuff. 

But, God has told me stop.


Well, 
I guess Nothing Can Stop You, Unless God Told You to Stop!


And I promise, 'december' is the last thing I would do.
And I will just leave everything as they should be. 

Oh God... 
Please.. 
Give everything I should know... 
Don't let me figure it out by myself... 
Please SHOW ME! I am dumb without You!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment