Ask Google

Custom Search

The Best Romantic Scene Eva =*

Written on 10/30/2007 10:51:00 PM by Indah Puspita Rani


Online Videos by Veoh.com


yup.. for me,, the best romantic scene ever selama gw nonton serial2 romantis dari korea : adalah 1 menit 19 detik pertama di episode 17 dari drama COFFEE PRINCE.



I don't want to send you either
When I think about you're not being there (right beside me),
I don't want to go leave for work or (even) work either.
Do you think I'd want to send you, when I'm being that way?

I want to show you a bigger world.
You said that becoming barista is your first dream that you want to make (it) come true.
If you want to become a barista, be the best.
I don't want you to give up something because you love me.

I hope that I can be the strength for you
and you'll be able to be advance.

We may be separated now,
But later, and much later..
When you firstly pickle radish,
When you hold the hand of your first child,
I'll always be your side,
Even though it may be hard while we're apart
Let's endure it.


yeahh.. I think you can say that I miss the romantic scene of mine.



only if he knew what i mean.. :p
but really.. I do love you so much,
for every little bad and good thing you do.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous |

    aaarrggghhh,,,kyaaaaa,,
    emang coffee prince itu da best deeee,,,
    romantisss,,,mana 2-2nya chemistry nya bagusssss,,,,jadi kebawa banget kalo nonton,,,hahaha

    kyaaaaa,,,love coffee prince ssoooo muccchhh,,,,=D

     

Post a Comment